MJHS Weekly Announcements: February 8th - 12th
Good Morning Patriots! Today is Friday, February 5th.
And, here are the announcements for the week of February 8th - 12th.
Keep wearing masks that cover your mouth and nose at all times and staying spread apart in the hallways.
This week continues our annual 7th Grade “Hats For Hearts” Art Event Benefiting The Ronald McDonald House. Ms. Proffitt’s Art Classes will begin making Valentines for the children of St. Jude this week. Donations continue this week and run through February 10th. Donations of $1.00 will allow students and faculty to get to wear a hat THIS Friday, February 12th! Please participate and support this worthy cause.
We continue to honor the month of February as Black History month. Black History month means honoring the challenges so many African American men and women faced, educating society on the challenges they still face, and celebrating the challenges they have overcome. Our Black History Month Door Decorating Contest begins THIS week. Judging will take place February 22nd. Awards: 1st Place: $5.00/ 2nd Place:$40.00/3rd Place:$30.00. For more information contact Ms. Mason: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember our Patriot Pointers:
- Check your school email daily.
- Check your Google Classroom daily for important assignments and updates.
- Charge your school issued computer nightly and bring to school everyday.
Finally, Some upcoming dates to make sure are on your calendars:
- February 15th- Presidents Holiday - No School
- February 15th- 19th- National Random Acts of Kindness Week
- February 22nd - 26th- Parent Teacher Conference Week
- March 1st-5th- 7th Grade Book Fair Week
- March 12th- End of 3rd Quarter
Everyone have a great weekend!