Good Morning Patriots! Today is Friday, February 26th.
And, here are the announcements for the week of March 1st - March 5th!
Keep wearing masks that cover your mouth and nose at all times and staying spread apart in the hallways.
Happy Hats For Hearts Day!!! Thank you to all that participated in support of St. Jude Research Hospital. All of our hats today are AWESOME! Special thanks to Ms. Proffitt for organizing this event every year.
Our March Into Reading Book Fair continues this week. Our closing date is Monday, March 8th. Remember you may shop online at: https://bookfairs.scholastic.c...
*Parents may also shop our book fair in person with an appointment. Please call our 7th Grade Office at 870.739.5173 to schedule an appointment time.
Our Black History Month Door Decorating Contest continues. We have extended our judging date to March 10th. Awards: 1st Place: $5.00/ 2nd Place:$40.00/3rd Place:$30.00. For more information contact Ms. Mason: email@example.com
Remember Our Virtual Learning Day is this coming up Friday, March 5th. This bring us to our.......
- Check your school email daily.
- Check your Google Classroom daily for important assignments and updates.
- Charge your school issued computer nightly and bring to school everyday.
Finally, Some upcoming dates to make sure are on your calendars:
- March 1st-8th- 7th Grade Book Fair Week
- March 5th- Virtual Learning Day For Students
- March 10th- Black History Door/Hallway Decorating Contest
- March 19th- End of 3rd Quarter
- March 22nd-26th- SPRING BREAK!!!!!
- April 2nd- Good Friday Holiday
Everyone have a great weekend!